HORSES FEED ADDITIVES
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION – OVERVIEW
Complementary feed in pellets for horses
WHAT’S IN IT?
– lithothamnium calcareous natural antacid, supports the restoration and maintenance of the physiological acid-base balance in the stomach
– whey contains alpha-lactalbumin, a protein which promotes the development of a correct intestinal flora
– extruded integral linseed, mallow flowers and leaves, rich in mucilage, cover the gastric and intestinal mucous membranes with a viscous layer with helps protecting them from irritating agents
– virgin rice husk, source of energy, promotes rapid weight gain
– vegetable pectins substances capable of increasing the consistency of the stool in case of diarrhea
– leonardite which, thanks to the high content of humic acid, a substance with immunostimulating, antibacterial and antiviral properties, form a protective film on the mucous membrane of the digestive system, protecting the stomach and intestines from the effects of toxic metabolites (Kuhnert et al 1991); humid acids are also able to maintain the intestinal pH in ideal conditions by providing protection to the mucous membrane of the digestive tract (Trckova et al 2005)
– charcoal with adsorbing properties of liquids and gases, proves effective in the presence of diarrhea
– methyl sulfonyl methane concentrated source of organic sulfur, useful for horses in intense sporting activity
ADDITIVES PER KG
Vitamins, pro-vitamins and substances with a chemically similar effect:
Compounds of trace elements:
Chelated trace elements of methionine hydroxyanalogue
Amino acids, their salts and analogues:
Highly assimilated methionine hydroxyanalogue
WHY DO YOU NEED GASTROFEED?
- It has beneficial effects on the gastrointestinal tract
- It balances and simulates normal digestive functions and their optimal maintenance over time
- Neutralizing action of gastric acidity and lubricating-protective of the mucous membranes
- Useful in case of diarrhea and recommended to help restore normal digestive functions in debilitated horses after episodes of colic or intestinal malabsorption
TARGET SPECIES AND DOSAGE RECOMMENDATION
Supply to active and training horses along with feed, at ration of 150/300 g / head / day.
Leave gapped quality forage and clean water available.
STORAGE – SHELF LIFE
Store in a cool place, far from heat sources
Best use before 12 months after production date.
ORGANOLEPTIC FEATURES – PACKAGING
Pellets, in 6 Kg. Or 12 Kg. Buckets.