WHAT’S IN IT?
It is a powder supplementary feed for the management of coccidiosis in calves.
INDICATIONS AND PROPERTIES
- Cinchona succirubra extract : Cinchona is rich in alkaloids, in particular quinine, quinidine, cinchonine and cinchonidine, which are antiemetic and antiprotozoal, as well as tannins and triterpene glycosides.
- Lythrum salicaria : Salicaria can stimulate intestinal astringent, antidiarrheal and antibacterial action. It is currently considered useful in the case of acute and chronic inflammation of the gastrointestinal mucosa. It contains flavonoids, tannins and anthocyanins.
- Fruit oligosaccharides : They are among the most important prebiotics, i.e. non-digestible organic substances capable of selectively stimulating growth and the activity of the intestinal flora.
- Essential oil of Thymus vulgaris : Its antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, antioxidant properties are well documented. Thymol is spasmolytic and carminative: this makes it suitable for all gastrointestinal diseases.
- Origanum essential oil : It shows various activities, such as antimicrobial, antifungal, antitumoral, analgesic, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory. Carvacrol inhibits the development of intestinal pathogenic bacteria associated with gastroenteritis and kidney disease. Therefore allowing balance of the gastrointestinal system and supporting the immune system. A fundamental feature is its minimal influence on the prebiotic species in the intestine.
- Essential oil of Cinnamomum verum : Its antimicrobial, antiparasitic, carminative, astringent and eupeptic properties are known, which makes it useful in case of intestinal diseases, especially gastroenteritis. Studies have shown that cinnamaldehyde has a stimulating action against lymphocytes and reduces the faecal concentration of E. coli.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Powder: 8-10 g per 100 kg of live weight.
Calves at rest: 30-50 g per head/day for 10/15 days.
Bag 15 kg.
Products obtained from the transformation of herbs, barley flour;
Additives: flavouring substances (category 2, functional group b); binders (category 1: E551).
Crude cellulose 24.29% – crude proteins 7.53% – trace crude lipids – crude ash 6.86% – sodium 0% – lysine 0% – methionine 0%.
NO SUSPENSION OF MILK AND MEAT PRODUCTION
Technical data sheets reserved for professional use only – vegetable raw materials from conventional agriculture and / or spontaneous harvesting.