PRODUCT DESCRIPTION – OVERVIEW
ZincForce is an organic Zinc trace mineral supplement in which Zinc and glycine are bonded through full ring real chelation to form a highly bioavailable and essential source of supplementation required to support many biological functions.
WHAT’S IN IT?
Source of organic zinc for the preparation of feedstuff or premixes for animal feed.
- Thanks to ‘Full Ring – Real Chelation’ technology, ZincForce is one of the best options for organic Zinc supplementation in feed.
- Zinc is an essential component of more than 80 metalloenzymes, including carbonic anhydrase (required for the transport of carbon dioxide by the blood and for the secretion of HCI in the stomach), glutamic dehydrogenase, alkaline phosphatase, pyridine nucleotide dehydrogenase, alcohol dehydrogenase, superoxide dismutase, pancreatic carboxypeptidase, and tryptophan desmolase.
- Zinc serves as a cofactor in many enzyme systems, including arginase, enolase, several peptidases, and oxalacetic decarboxylase.
- As an active component or co-factor for many important enzyme systems, zinc plays a vital role in lipid, protein, and carbohydrate metabolism; being particularly active in the synthesis and metabolism of nucleic acids (RNA) and proteins.
- It has been suggested that zinc plays a role in the action of hormones such as insulin, glucagon, corticotrophin, FSH and LH.
- Zinc is believed to play a positive role in wound healing.