PRODUCT DESCRIPTION – OVERVIEW
IronPower is a combination of Iron and Methyonine Hydroxy Analogue (MHA) for enhancing performance and management of nutrients in feed.
WHAT’S IN IT?
Source of organic iron for the preparation of feedstuff or premixes for animal feed.
- IronPower is the superior option for Iron supplementation in feed.
- Iron is an essential component of the respiratory pigments haemoglobin and myoglobin.
- Iron is an essential component of various enzyme systems including the cytochromes, catalases, peroxidases, and the enzymes xanthine and aldehyde oxidase, and succinic dehydrogenase.
- As a component of the respiratory pigments and enzymes involved in tissue oxidation, iron is essential for oxygen and electron transport within the body.
Minerals are vital nutritional elements for all animals and methionates are the most proper and accurate form for the mineral nutrition. We, as Società San Marco, are really proud producing our methionates under our ‘Power Line’ category. All scientific searches clearly show that Power Line products optimize key production parameters above levels obtained by other chelated mineral sources.
- decrease mortality,
- improve feed efficiency with a lower FCR,
- supply better fertility and support the immune system.
Basically, Power Line products can ensure the most profitable farming with more production figures of milk, meat and eggs.