PRODUCT DESCRIPTION – OVERVIEW
CopPower is an organic copper trace mineral supplement in which copper and Methyonine Hydroxy Analogue (MHA) are bonded through full ring real chelation to form a highly bioavailable and essential source of supplementation required to support many biological functions.
‘Full Ring Real Methionates’ are giving us the best option for the trace mineral nutrition, because of their improved stability during the intestinal tract, higher bioavailability, extra methionine value, reduced inclusion rates and better environment & animal welfare.
WHAT’S IN IT?
Source of organic copper for the preparation of feedstuff or premixes for animal feed.
- Thanks to ‘Full Ring – Real Chelation’ technology, CopPower is the superior option for organic Copper supplementation in feed.
- Copper is an essential component of numerous oxidation-reduction enzyme systems. For example, copper is a component of the enzymes cytochrome oxidase, uricase, tyrosinase, superoxide dismutase, amine oxidase, lysyl oxidase, and caeruloplasmin.
- As a component of the enzyme caeruloplasmin (ferroxidase), copper is intimately involved with iron metabolism, and therefore haemoglobin synthesis and red blood cell production and maintenance.
- Copper is also believed to be necessary for the formation of the pigment melanin and consequently skin pigmentation, for the formation of bone and connective tissue, and for maintaining the integrity of the myelin sheath of nerve fibres.
Minerals are vital nutritional elements for all animals and methionates are the most proper and accurate form for the mineral nutrition. We, as Società San Marco, are really proud producing our methionates under our ‘Power Line’ category. All scientific searches clearly show that Power Line products optimize key production parameters above levels obtained by other chelated mineral sources.
- decrease mortality,
- improve feed efficiency with a lower FCR,
- supply better fertility and support the immune system.
Basically, Power Line products can ensure the most profitable farming with more production figures of milk, meat and eggs.